- COORDINATES: Undetermined where this marker may have been as several numbered routes converge here.
- COUNTY: Lancaster
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Lancaster - 14
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Named For Gap In Hills (Road going south goes through a gap in the hills.)
- FOUNDED: 1701 (Date suspect. This is a very early date for settlement this far west in Pennsylvania.)
- MANUFACTURER: This information is undetermined.
- STATUS: Marker has been missing for years. Photo above was found on Historical Society webpage. This one MAY be the same one referenced elsewhere.
2020 photo from Salisbury Township HIst. Soc. website
Long missing. It was perhaps along the Lincoln Highway