- COORDINATES: Once at west edge of town
- COUNTY: Mifflin - This is the only marker of which we are aware in the entire county.
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Mifflintown - 12
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Named For Wm. Lewis
- FOUNDED: 1795
- MANUFACTURER: Undetermined
- STATUS: Known only from the 1943 vintage film from which the photo below was captured. As several numbered routes converge here, there were several other such markers here once.
Captured from 1943 fllm by P. Fagley
Known only from this old film
Was on U.S. Route 22 (William Penn Hwy) on west edge of town.