Currently privately owned
- COORDINATES: Neither the original location nor the current location of this marker are known.
- COUNTY: Undetermined. Believed to be Dauphin.
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Text says "PRIVATE NO THOROFARE"
- MANUFACTURER: Portions of Carlisle Foundry maker's mark visible on reverse.
- STATUS: KMT was informed of this marker by the individual who now has it. It is believed to be one of the many "Traffic" information signs once used by the Dept. of Highways. The backside is quite unusual in that the strengthening pieces across the back converge rather than being parallel to one another. There appears to be a solid "cap" over the center mounting piece. KMT is endeavoring to have this one donated to us.