- COORDINATES: Coordinates approx. Located at the river bridge.
- COUNTY: Westmoreland
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Mt. Pleasant - ? Distance unclear in photo. Mt. Pleasant is several miles east of West Newton, so the markers location at the west end of the river bridge is appropriate.
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Named For West Side of Newton or "Newtown"
- FOUNDED: Date unclear in photo - 17xx
- MANUFACTURER: Undetermined
- STATUS: Known only from theses photos . Note that the top line info has been removed in one of the photos. Why this was done is unknown.
Date Unknown – Photo from B. Markle
2nd Date Unknown Photo from B. Markle
3rd undated archival photo from B. Markle
At the Youghiogheny River Bridge