On Rail Trail in Ephrata.Â Â Town of Lincoln was annexed by Ephrata .
- COORDINATES: Uncertain where this marker was originally located.
- COUNTY: Lancaster
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Lebanon - 20 This is an unusually long distance. There were likely other towns with markers between the two.
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Formerly New Ephrata Renamed For President Lincoln
- FOUNDED: 1814
- MANUFACTURER: Undetermined
- STATUS: Previously known only from Clair Clawser book. Two "LINCOLN" Markers were found in the collection of the Cocalico Valley History Musuem in Ephrata. A local resident fortuitously saved the original post from this marker when it was removed from the roadside years ago. This post will be refurbished also and reused to install this marker. Reinstalled 12/23 On Rail Trail in Ephrata.