- COORDINATES: Uncertain where this marker was originally located.
- COUNTY: Lancaster
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Lebanon - 20 This is an unusually long distance. There are likely other towns with markers between the two.
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Formerly New Ephrata Renamed For President Lincoln
- FOUNDED: 1814
- MANUFACTURER: Undetermined
- STATUS: Previously known only from Clair Clawser book. Markers found in the collection of the Cocalico Valley History Musuem in Ephrata.
Feb. 2023 photo by JGL
Presumed to have been on U.S. Route 322
Lincoln is no longer a separate town. It is now a part of the Borough of Ephrata.