- COORDINATES: 40.08280, -75.381296
- COUNTY: Montgomery
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Norristown - 3
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Named For Frederick the Great of Prussia
- FOUNDED: 1786 (broken off)
- MANUFACTURER: Geiser Manufacturing Company
- SHAPE: Standard 1-sided
- STATUS: Marker is damaged, bottom, center portion is missing, both the sign and post are badly rusted, and the post leans toward the adjacent roadway.
June 2011 photo by JGl
Photo by I.C. Liggett
December 2011 photo by C. Busch
Historic photo ca. 1976, courtesy of the King of Prussia Historical Society.
Photo by C. Busch Dec. 2011
South Gulph Road, (Between Long & King of Prussia Roads at Sunoco Gas Station)