- COORDINATES: 40.343871, -77.301263
- COUNTY: Perry
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Newville - 17
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Named for Abram Landis
- FOUNDED: 1794
- MANUFACTURER: Traces of Carlisle Foundry name on reverse. The other marker here clearly shows the Carlisle name.
- SHAPE: Standard 1-sided
- STATUS: Marker and post was found stored in a borough shed where it had been for many years. Rehabbed by Borough and KMT and reinstalled in 2013. Repainted by KMT Sept. 2020. Missing Finial replaced by KMT.
August 2011 by Jack Graham shows marker and post as found stored in a borough shed where it had been for many years.
Photo November 2013 by J. Graham.
November 2017 photo by Mike Wintermantel
Sept 2020 photo by J. Graham
PA 850 at Martin’s Garage at east end of town