Mifflinburg - 9
Originally called Derrstown renamed when Snyder Co. was separated from Union Co. in 1855. Note that the two letter "R"s in "Derrstown, and one of the "5"s in the date "1855" have been recreated.
Carlisle Foundry Company
Sign and post repainted May 2010; Not quite right colors. Confirmed July 2012. Repainted with correct colors October 2016 by Jim Carn.
Photo by J. Graham
October 2016 photo by Jim Carn shows the marker repainted
October 2016 photo by Jim Carn
October 2016 photo shows Jim Carn after repainting the marker
PA 45 at North Water Street