- COORDINATES: 40.575467, -76.995964
- COUNTY: Perry
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: None noted, as PA 17 ends at intersection with U.S. 11/15 right at the Susquehanna River
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Named for Liverpool England
- FOUNDED: 1818
- MANUFACTURER: Carlisle Foundry Co.
- SHAPE: Standard 1-sided
- STATUS: Upper left corners broken off. Left side shows prior welding repair. Repainted by KMT July 2017.
Photo by Adam Prince
2009 photo by J. Graham
July 2017 photo by J. Graham
Photo August 2017 by J. Graham
PA Route 17 just west of town