40.062905, -76.704584 (town center approximation only)
Named for George Wolf, Governor of Pennsylvania 1830-1836
Geiser Mfg. Co.
This marker was in storage by the Borough. It was taken down at some point because the information on it is incorrect. Mt. Wolf was named for George Wolf, but not the George Wolf who served as PA. Governor. This marker was donated by KMT to the PA Historical and Museum Commission in January 2015.
March 2011 photo by J. Graham
December 2014 photo by Jack Graham
Donated to the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission by KMT