- COORDINATES: 40.718110, -78.944989 believed to be original location
- COUNTY: Indiana
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Hillsdale - 5 Note this is an atypical "Double-sided" town marker. The other side would have noted a different next town name, likely Starford.
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Named For Commodore Cornelius Vanderbilt of New York.
- FOUNDED: 1920 Town is likely much older than this date.
- MANUFACTURER: Unknown
- STATUS: Unknown. Likely long gone. Known only from this old photo. As noted above, these atypical double-sided town name markers appear to have been unique to Indiana County.
1975 photo by Fred Yenerall
PA Route 286 This is the only known photograph.