- COORDINATES: 39.803893, -79.356506 are coordinates of where the marker was thought to have been.
- COUNTY: Somerset
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Ursina-2
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Named From Location At Junction of Three Streams
- FOUNDED: 1878
- MANUFACTURER: Undetermined
- SHAPE: Standard 1-sided
- STATUS: Photo taken by John Qualley in 2007. Not known if marker is still standing. Known only from Clair Clawser book and this photo. A 2011 search failed to locate it. The broken end likely fell off at some point, and the marker was likely taken down at that time with or without intent to repair it.
July 2007 photo by John Qualley
Bike path bridge crossing over Casselman River