Walnut Bottom Road
- COORDINATES: At west end of town on Walnut Bottom Road
- COUNTY: Cumberland
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Undetermined
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Named for Grove of Walnut Trees (This is the text on the remaining marker at the other end of town. It would have been the same on this now missing marker.
- FOUNDED: 1819
- MANUFACTURER: Undetermined. Probably Geiser Mfg. Co., as that is the name on the remaining marker at the other end of town.
- SHAPE: Standard 1-sided
- STATUS: Only an empty post - its marker long gone - stood at the west end of Walnut Bottom. Search by the local township (South Newton)has failed to turn up any trace of the marker so that it can be remounted. Thus this post has been relocated to Duncannon (Perry County) where it was used with their recovered second marker the post for which was lost.