- COORDINATES: 40.420400, -78.992325 Approx. location
- COUNTY: Indiana
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Armagh - 3 This was a double-sided town name marker, and thus a different "next town" was noted on the other side.
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Named For Joseph Cramer Coal Operator
- FOUNDED: 1794 Town likely had an earlier name as this date far precedes the coal industry here.
- MANUFACTURER: Unknown. No maker of top mount markers has yet been determined.
- STATUS: Only the post remains. This top-mount marker, which was likely double-sided, has been found used for town markers only in Indiana County. Post has been removed by PennDot as of August 2019. KMT will use it elsewhere.
Date unknown photo by Denny Pine
November 2008 Google Streetview image shows the marker still there.
August 2016 photo by Mike Wintermantel shows only the post remains
August 2016 photo by Mike Wintermantel
PA Route 403
Uncommon top mount town marker.