Red Lion - 2
Named For Vice President George M. Dallas
1736 Town had another prior name as Geo. Dallas wasn't Vice President for another century.
This is a replica, perhaps cast from the original (?) mounted on a steel tube highway sign post. Original marker is reported to be in a town museum.
Date and taker unknown but photo shows original marker mismounted but on an original cast iron post
2011 photo by JGl of the replica marker
2011 photo by JGl shows mounting system of this replica
2011 photo by JGl
PA Route 74 (West Main Street)