- COORDINATES: 39.973795, -76.0078461 MAY have been the location.
- COUNTY: Lancaster
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Named For Gap In Hills
- FOUNDED: 1701 (Date is suspect. This is a very early date for settlement this far west in Pennsylvania.
- MANUFACTURER: Unknown
- STATUS: Unknown. Believed to be long gone. Known only from Clair Clawser book.
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Since no photo exists it is not known and Clawser's books do not note the next town info, the location of this marker is undetermined. Several numbered "state" roads as well as U.S. route 30 (the Lincoln HIghway) all converge here.
No photo known to exist. Known only from Clair Clawser’s books.
PA Rt 41 South
GAP, PA 17527