- COORDINATES: 41.229933, 74.884516 are approximate coordinates.
- COUNTY: Pike
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Bushkill - 13
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Originally Named "Dingman's Choice"
- FOUNDED: 1735
- MANUFACTURER: Carlisle Foundry Co. Carlisle PA
- STATUS: Once located along U.S. Route 209, this marker is now in the collection of the Delaware Township Historical Society museum in Akenac Park. The town of Dingmans Ferry no longer exists. Original post has been lost, as has the finial from the post.
2012 photo by John Cabezas
Located at the Delaware Township Historical Society office. Along PA Route 739 at Akenac Park.