- COORDINATES: 40.388513, -77.031050
- COUNTY: Perry
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: None noted. Appears it may have been removed.
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Formerly "Petersburg" Renamed For Duncan Family
- FOUNDED: 1844
- MANUFACTURER: Carlisle Foundry Co. Carlisle PA
- SHAPE: Standard 1-sided
- STATUS: Marker was anonymously returned to the Boro in 2010, and was restored by Boro staff. KMT provided the post, which had formerly been at Walnut Bottom. It was reinstalled in 2014 after the new bridge was built.
2010 photo by J. Graham of marker as it was returned to Borough
2014 photo by J. Graham of restored marker
2014 photo by J. Graham shows reinstalled location
Market Street South at Bridge