- COORDINATES: 41.408515, -76.594435
- COUNTY: Sullivan
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Laporte - 6
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Originally Lewis Lake, Renamed From "Lake of the Eagles"
- FOUNDED: 1804
- MANUFACTURER: No maker name is discenrable on the marker.
- SHAPE: Standard 1-sided
- STATUS: Repainted in 2010 by Jim Carn. Original post missing; mounted on round pipe. Note bottom left corner is broken off. 2019 photo shows two metal straps that are holding on the left side of the marker. It appears it was broken off and poorly repaired by this method.
Date / taker unknown
Date taker unknown. Note border is yellow in this photo, and marker is still on original cast post.
2010 photo of and by Jim Carn
2010 photo by Jim Carn of repainted marker.
2010 photo by Jim Carn
Oct 2019 photo by J. Graham
PA Route 42 at south/west end of town