- COORDINATES: 39.945663, -75.261293 approximate marker's location
- COUNTY: Delaware
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Philadelphia - 6
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Formerly Pembrooke and Fernwood Incorporated As East Lansdowne In 1911
- FOUNDED: 1902 (Which seems to make no sense with information above.)
- MANUFACTURER: Unknown
- SHAPE: Standard 1-sided
- STATUS: Painted Green with Yellow lettering. Note that "Philadelphia," the next town as the marker was originally installed, has been repainted yellow.
2011 photo by JGl
2009 Clair Clawser photo
July 2020 photo by JGl
Historic photo of marker’s original location, dated 1951. David H. Cope photo, from “The High Line,” Winter 1986-87.
Long Lane at Lewis Avenue