- COORDINATES: 40.178843, -76.176932 are for approximate town center. Unknown exactly where this marker was located.
- COUNTY: Lancaster
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Lebanon - 36 This is an unusually large distance. There are likely other markers between these two towns.
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Biblical Name Formerly "Kloster" and "Dunkerstown"
- FOUNDED: 1750
- MANUFACTURER: Undetiermined
- STATUS: Was known only from Clair Clawser book, but presumed to be long gone. One turned up in 2023 at the Society museum in Ephrata.
Feb. 2023 photo by JGL.
Reverse side showing one broken mounting band.
Marker in collection of Cocalico Valley Historical Society..
Likely along U.S. Route 322