- COORDINATES: 40.335713, -75.477725 (Coordinates suspect)
- COUNTY: Montgomery
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Red Hill - 3
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Named for the Foliage of the Trees Growing Along the Road
- FOUNDED: 1749
- MANUFACTURER: Geiser Mfg. Co. Waynesboro maker name on reverse, so this may be an original.
- STATUS: This is one of three identical markers all reading "Red Hill - 3" but in different locations. We suspect the markers accurate for "Red Hill -3" was just re-cast to replace other missing Green Lane markers. Marker is incorrect color. Post is turned 180 degrees from the way it ought to be, indicating it was relocated at some point.
Dec. 2010 photo by Mike Natale
Photo May 2013 by JGl
August 2019 photo by J. Graham
PA Rt 29 at west end of town