- COORDINATES: 39.805025, -76.999631
- COUNTY: York
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Spring Grove -10
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Named for Hanover, Germany
- FOUNDED: 1745
- MANUFACTURER: No maker noted
- STATUS: Hanover is the ONLY town in PA that still has SIX of it's markers, although many are no longer on the original post. Only a few PA towns to still have 3 or more markers remaining.
April 2006 photo by Clair Clawser
Photo Dec. 2012 by J.Graham.
August 2015 photo by J. Moul
312 Third St (PA 116) between Loot Avenue and Commerce Street