HEILWOOD, PA 15761
- COORDINATES: No coordinates given - Original location undetermined, but would have been on south side of the town.
- COUNTY: Indiana
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Pine Flats - 4
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Named for John Heil, Pioneer in Weaving Industry
- FOUNDED: 1904
- STATUS: Marker no longer there. The message on this sign, much different than that on the one from the other end of town, is just plain incorrect, one of the most glaring errors noted on the markers. John Heisley Weaver, who was known as "Heil", was in the coal industry, not weaving. This marker, (which notes "Pine Flats - 4") because the text was wrong, MAY have been replaced by the other one pictured (which notes "Pine Flats - 3") . Note also that the markers at this town are Single-Sided, when so many of the others in Indiana County are atypically Double-Sided.
- MANUFACTURER: This information is undetermined