- COORDINATES: 40.803253, -78.856237
- COUNTY: Indiana
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Side 1 - Arcadia - 1; Side 2 - Glen Campbell - 2
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Named For Nathan L. Hoover Pioneer Settler
- FOUNDED: 1876
- MANUFACTURER: Unknown. Like the stream name markers, no maker of these double-sided markers has been determined. Local resident that used to take care of the marker stated it has been missing for about 10 years now, most likely stolen.
- STATUS: Only post exists. Although a "town name" marker, this one is double-sided, so that only one was along Route 286, rather than a separate marker at each end of town. The information on both sides is identical except for the "next town" which differs depending on from which direction the marker is viewed. These double-sided town markers are unique to Indiana County. Post was removed by PennDot in August 2019. KMT will reuse it elsewhere.
Date/taker unknown – photo of second side
March 2019 photo by Mike Wintermantel
PA Route 286 and Bennett Road
Unusual double-sided town marker