- COORDINATES: 40.498187, -80.020420 (approximate original location)
- COUNTY: Allegheny
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: None shown
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Formerly Fort Duquesne
Formerly Fort Pitt
- FOUNDED: 1756? (Pittsburgh became a city in 1816)
- MANUFACTURER: ?
- SHAPE: Standard 1-sided
- STATUS: Unknown. Missing. There were most likely multiple Keystone Markers around Pittsburgh at one time. This intersection was realigned when I-279 was constructed in the late 1980s.
April 27, 1931 photo by Pittsburgh City Photographer
Enlarged image of marker
Larger image of marker, text is semi-legible
Originally US 19 Perrysville Avenue and Ivory Avenue