- COUNTY: Northumberland
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Kulpmont - 2
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Railroad Station Johnson City,
Post Office Ranshaw - Founded As Brady 1856
Founded as Brady, 1856
- FOUNDED: 1856
- STATUS: It is unknown whether this marker still exists. Not viewable on 2014 PennDot Video Road Logs.
Unusual use of a name that evidently no longer exists. Village is now known as Ranshaw. Newspaper clipping describes 2000 re-installation at the edge of town by PennDOT.
Newspaper clipping courtesy Blair Bohr.
2000 photo submitted by Blair Bohr.
This marker would likey have been on PA Route 61 at the west edge of town. Kulpmont is to the east.
As of 2014, review of PennDot Video Log indicates this marker is no longer there.