- COORDINATES: 41.208386, -76.777401 are approximate
- COUNTY: Lycoming
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: This line has been removed, probably indicating marker is probably not where it was first installed.
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Name Derived From Monsey Or Wolf Tribe Indians
- FOUNDED: As does another marker here this one notes a "Surveyed" date - 1789. These two here are the only ones thus far found with this wording.
- MANUFACTURER: Not noted. None of the markers here have a maker's name.
- STATUS: Although it does not appear to be newly installed, this one - the FIFTH different marker here at Muncy - was just recently discovered. Seems very likely this is not the original location.
May 2019 photo by Jim Carn
Along East Water St. (PA Rt 405) near Williams Ave.