- COORDINATES: Undetermined where this marker was located
- COUNTY: Westmoreland
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: This line missing in photo. May have been removed at some point.
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Named By Gen'l John Forbes After Marshal Ligonier
- FOUNDED: 1817 is date on the marker. Town was preceded by a colonial era "Fort Ligonier" established during the 1758 Forbes expedition to capture French Fort Duquesne at present day Pittsburgh.
- STATUS: Known only from this date unknown photo found in Nov. 2019 on the Ebay auction site.
Date Unknown photo found on Ebay by JGL
Location where this was located is undetermined.
Probably at the west end of town on old Lincoln Highway.