- COORDINATES: 40.623865, -78.913249 (Approximate location where this marker may have been originally located.)
- COUNTY: Indiana
- DISTANCE TO NEXT: Strongstown - the mileage number is undetermined
- EXPLANATION OF NAME: Named After John Heil Weaver Pioneer In Coal Industry.
Since no photo of this marker exists, this is probably the text that was on it, as this is the text from the surviving marker here. One of the other markers pictured on this database that was once here had incorrect information and was subsequently replaced. John Weaver's middle name was "Heisley." He was apparently known as "Heil."
- FOUNDED: 1904
- MANUFACTURER: This information is undetermined.
- STATUS: This marker is apparently long gone. We know of it only from the memory of a former resident of the town. The post shown in the photo below is believed to be from this marker and it may still be in the original location.
Janaury 2020 photo by R. Kuzemchak
PA Route 403 North of town
No photo known to Exist – Post in photo believed to be from this marker.